Is masturbation wrong?
No, masturbation is the only harmless
act in the single and separated men. This act relieves the sexual tension.
However, masturbating frequently, more than two to three times a day
affects the erectile tissue and semen count.For a healthy man of age 25 years
once a week is enough to keep the
Does the penis reduce in size when the male has erectile dysfunction?
This happens after 6 months to one year of erectile dysfunction.
This can be reversed by counseling and proper treatment.
What is premature ejaculation?
Inability to control ejaculation and continue sex act until the female partner attains orgasm is
Premature ejaculation is not a word one can define with time or quality.It is assessed by the comparative phenomena where the partner’s pleasure and satisfaction is taken in to account.The man’s performance is assessed by his capacity to give climax to his female partner in intra vaginal penetrative sex.
female climax,intra vaginal penetrative sex,sexual time,intercourse time,sex act,orgasm,female sex,female climax,sex stroke,sex time,couple sex,men’s capacity,sex performance
The capacity of the spongy tissue may be diminished due to several factors like:
1. Ageing: Beyond 55 years, it reduces naturally for a person without any diseases
2. Frequent/Rare sexual acts or masturbation
3. Organic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiac diseases, chronic illness, surgeries and also due to side-effects of medicines taken for other diseases
4. Psychiatric illness and anti-psychotic medicinal side-effects
5. Alcohol, smoking, pan and other additives
6. Nervous system diseases and accidents causing neural damage
7. Long standing premature ejaculation (0 to 10 strokes after penetration)
8. Using xylocaine based sprays which will reduce the pleasure input
9. Withdrawing the penis (coitus interruptus) during ejaculation to prevent pregnancy
10. Not indulging in sexual activity for few days (10 to 30) during childbirth, surgeries etc.